Superior Lubrication with Reduced Friction
Conveyor systems are imperative to manufacturing processes. A poorly operating inefficient conveyor, especially one plagued with frequent breakdowns and short service intervals, can have a drastic impact on manufacturing quality, efficiency, and ultimately operating costs.
Trolley wheels and bearings require lubrication in order to reduce friction. The chain pull that the drive experiences can double if the bearings are poorly lubricated. This can cause the system to overload by either its mechanical or electrical overload protection. NanoGuard® not only lasts longer it performs better, relieving a well worked conveyor of stresses caused by wear and friction.
Quieter, Smoother & Extended Operation
NanoGuard® Anti-Wear & Anti-Friction lubricants are made of proprietary super strong tungsten disulphide Multi-Layer IC-3101X IF-WS₂ Nano-Spheres which act like Nano-Ball Bearings significantly lowering friction and heat, thereby protecting your equipment.
At the same time, contact pressure causes nano-spheres to release tribofilms (layers) that attach to surface asperities and smooth them, thereby extending mechanical efficiency whilst increasing apparatus life.
- Significant Reduction of Wear of Conveyor Workings
- Reduction in friction thus preventing premature failure
- Increased service intervals by up to 2.5 times
- Dry Lube effect increases mechanical efficiency thus resulting in an increase in output
- Reduced friction leads to fewer breakdowns
- Reduction of Vibration & Mechanical Noise
- Improved Energy Efficiency up to 8%