Never miss a shipment
When it comes to fleet maintenance and fuel management NanoGuard® has you covered. From our NEW Fully Formulated Grease line, engine oil additives and Fully Formulated Gear Oils, we can help keep you on the road longer while minimizing vehicle maintenance and considerably increasing efficiency.
Cost efficient. You’ll have the proof
If your vehicles could be running more profitable, wouldn’t you want to know? When you combine our products with your existing fleet management software you will have all the data needed to know your team is riding responsibly.
NanoGuard® Anti-Wear & Anti Friction lubricants are based on a unique patented technology of proprietary super strong tungsten disulphide IC-3101X IF-WS₂ multilayered nano fullerene-like Nano-Ball Bearing particles. These unique multi-layered nano-spheres lower friction and heat, thereby reducing mechanical wear.
At the same time, contact pressure causes nano-spheres to release tribofilms (layers) that attach to surface asperities and smooth them, thereby extending mechanical efficiency and apparatus life, increasing service intervals by up to 2.5 times.
Grease Alternatives are now Available
NanoGuard® products include Extreme Pressure & Extreme Temperature capable (AW / AF) Grease developed to significantly improve performance in the other vital elements of the rig, developed for use in extreme applications.
- Tri-Fold Reduction in mechanical wear due to the elastic Nano-Ball Bearing effect of the IF-WS₂ particles
- Wear Reductions from 20% to 37% Recorded
- Reduction in temperature thus preventing overheating and premature failure
- Increased service intervals by up to 2.5 times
- Unique Dry Lube Effect Protects your Equipment
- Optimized for lasting performance in extreme conditions
- Reduced friction leads to fewer breakdowns
- Reduction of Vibration & Mechanical Noise
- Tri-Fold reduction of friction & wear
- Improved Torque & Power Delivery
- Tungsten Disulphide Nano-Spheres provide Excellent dry lubricity (COF: 0.03) unmatched by any other substance, including Graphite or Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2).