Extend Service Cycles
Metal Forming equipment operate under conditions of Extreme Pressure and Friction, causing a significant amount of wear over time. This often results in noticeable decline in machine efficiency, excessive energy consumption and frequent breakdowns. Another issue is the inability to use wet lubrication in complicated manufacturing processes.
Performs better in Extreme Conditions
NanoGuard® Anti-Wear & Anti-Friction lubricants are made of proprietary super strong tungsten disulphide Multi-Layer IC-3101X IF-WS₂ Nano-Spheres which act like Nano-Ball Bearings significantly lowering friction and heat, thereby protecting your equipment.
At the same time, contact pressure causes nano-spheres to release tribofilms (layers) that attach to surface asperities and smooth them, thereby extending mechanical efficiency and apparatus life along with fuel savings.
Grease Alternatives are now Available!
NanoGuard® products include Extreme Pressure & Extreme Temperature capable (AW / AF) Grease developed to significantly improve performance in the vital elements of machinery, developed for use in extreme applications.
- Wear Reductions from 20% to 37% Recorded
- Optimized for lasting Performance in Extreme Conditions
- Reduction in temperature thus preventing overheating and premature failure of equipment
- Increased service intervals by up to 2.5 times
- Extreme Pressure & Temperature properties with increased performance under load
- Reduced friction leads to fewer breakdowns
- Proven to be Inert, Non-Toxic, & Non-Corrosive
- Tungsten Disulphide will Maintain a Mirror Finish on Machined & Pressed Parts
- Reduction of Vibration & Mechanical Noise