Take care of the machines that take care of you!
Various machinery applications are used in the mining industry all requiring quality lubricants for efficient mining operations:
- drilling through rock
- ore crushing
- ore grinding and other minerals processing plant operations.
- heavy haulage by truck or train to for example steel mills.
- process plant electrical power generation
- dump trucks
- conveyor systems
Mineral economics determines that mining operations savings of a few percent can mean the difference between a mine closing down or mine expansion. Mining equipment is prone to extremely harsh conditions, resulting in significant mining equipment wear, which in turn causes a reduction in efficiency, breakdowns and higher maintenance costs.
The Bigger the Load the Better
NanoGuard® Anti-Wear & Anti-Friction lubricants are made of proprietary super strong tungsten disulphide Multi-Layer IC-3101X IF-WS₂ Nano-Spheres which act like Nano-Ball Bearings significantly lowering friction and heat, thereby protecting your equipment.
At the same time, contact pressure causes nano-spheres to release tribofilms (layers) that attach to surface asperities and smooth them, thereby extending mechanical efficiency and apparatus life along with fuel savings.
Not just for Oil, Grease Alternatives are now Available
NanoGuard® products include Extreme Pressure & Extreme Temperature capable (AW / AF) Grease developed to significantly improve performance in the other vital elements of machinery developed for use in Extreme applications..
- Reduced friction of moving parts leads to a significant reduction in energy consumption of up to 8%
- Tri-Fold Reduction in mechanical wear due to the elastic Nano-Ball Bearing effect of the IF-WS₂ particles
- Wear Reductions from 20% to 37% Recorded
- Extended Equipment & Machinery Life
- Improved Operation Costs
- Fewer Breakdowns
- Fewer Service Requirements by up to 2.5 times
- Reduction of Vibration & Mechanical Noise
- Unique Dry Lube Effect Protects your Equipment
- Improved Machinery Torque & Power Delivery
- Optimized for lasting Performance in Extreme Conditions
- Proven to be Inert, Non-Toxic, & Non-Corrosive
- Exceptional Operating Temperatures from -460°F to 1200°F
- Tungsten Disulphide Nano-Spheres provide Excellent dry lubricity (COF: 0.03) unmatched by any other substance, including Graphite or Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2).