Oil & Gas DrillingIC-3101X
Extend Service Cycles
The heavy specialized machinery employed by the Oil & Gas Drilling and Exploration Industries, for both onshore and offshore projects, continuously work under extreme pressure conditions, enduring high loads and temperatures. Inevitably, continuous friction causes wear of essential mechanical parts, leading to decline in machine performance and reliability, delay in operations, shorter service cycles and higher maintenance requirements. This is an especially critical factor for an industry operating under high operational costs.
NanoGuard® Anti-Wear & Anti-Friction lubricants are made of proprietary super strong tungsten disulphide Multi-Layer IC-3101X IF-WS₂ Nano-Spheres which act like Nano-Ball Bearings significantly lowering friction and heat, thereby protecting your equipment.
At the same time, contact pressure causes nano-spheres to release tribofilms (layers) that attach to surface asperities and smooth them, thereby extending mechanical efficiency and apparatus life along with fuel savings.
Grease Alternatives are now Available!
NanoGuard® products include Extreme Pressure & Extreme Temperature capable (AW / AF) Grease developed to significantly improve performance in the vital elements of machinery, developed for use in extreme applications.
- Tri-Fold Reduction in mechanical wear due to the elastic Nano-Ball Bearing effect of the IC-3101X IF-WS₂ particles
- Wear Reductions from 20% to 37% Recorded
- Optimized for lasting Performance in Extreme Conditions
- Reduction in temperature thus preventing overheating and premature failure of equipment
- Increased service intervals by up to 2.5 times
- Extreme Pressure & Temperature properties with increased performance under load
- Reduced friction leads to fewer breakdowns
- Proven to be Inert, Non-Toxic, & Non-Corrosive
- Reduction of Vibration & Mechanical Noise