Power generation plantsIC-3101X
Extend Service Cycles
Mechanical equipment used in the power generation industry includes Diesel Generators, Turbines, Gears, Chains, Wire Ropes and other mechanical equipment. All of these are required to operate, almost nonstop, under Extreme Pressure conditions. Their mechanical parts are subjected to constant friction resulting in wear, loss of operational efficiency, short maintenance intervals and eventual breakdowns.
Shorten maintenance intervals with fewer breakdowns
NanoGuard® Anti-Wear & Anti-Friction lubricants are made of proprietary super strong tungsten disulphide Multi-Layer IC-3101X IF-WS₂ Nano-Spheres which act like Nano-Ball Bearings significantly lowering friction and heat, thereby protecting your equipment.
At the same time, contact pressure causes nano-spheres to release tribofilms (layers) that attach to surface asperities and smooth them, thereby extending mechanical efficiency and apparatus life along with extending service intervals by up to 2.5 times.
Grease Alternatives are now Available!
NanoGuard® products include Extreme Pressure & Extreme Temperature capable (AW / AF) Grease developed to significantly improve performance in the vital elements of machinery, developed for use in extreme applications.
- Tri-Fold Reduction in mechanical wear due to the elastic Nano-Ball Bearing effect of the IC-3101X IF-WS₂ particles
- Wear Reductions from 20% to 37% Recorded
- Optimized for lasting Performance in Extreme Conditions
- Reduction in temperature thus preventing overheating and premature failure of equipment
- Increased service intervals by up to 2.5 times
- Extreme Pressure & Temperature properties with increased performance under load
- Reduced friction leads to fewer breakdowns
- Proven to be Inert, Non-Toxic, & Non-Corrosive
- Reduction of Vibration & Mechanical Noise