Extend Service Cycles
The use of high quality lubricants in railway systems is essential for maintenance, reliability and safety. Hundreds of different mechanical applications are utilized in this complex industry, many of them are subjected to constant wear and friction, while operating under harsh conditions of extreme pressure, high loads and temperatures, leading to equipment wear, loss of efficiency, breakdowns and short maintenance cycles.
Stay the distance with fewer breakdowns
NanoGuard® Anti-Wear & Anti-Friction lubricants are made of proprietary super strong tungsten disulphide Multi-Layer IC-3101X IF-WS₂ Nano-Spheres which act like Nano-Ball Bearings significantly lowering friction and heat, thereby protecting your equipment.
At the same time, contact pressure causes nano-spheres to release tribofilms (layers) that attach to surface asperities and smooth them, thereby extending mechanical efficiency and apparatus life along with fuel savings.
Grease Alternatives are now Available!
NanoGuard® products include Extreme Pressure & Extreme Temperature capable (AW / AF) Grease developed to significantly improve performance in the vital elements of machinery, developed for use in extreme applications.
- Tri-Fold Reduction in mechanical wear due to the elastic Nano-Ball Bearing effect of the IC-3101X IF-WS₂ particles
- Wear Reductions from 20% to 37% Recorded
Optimized for lasting Performance in Extreme Conditions
- Reduction in temperature thus preventing overheating and premature failure of equipment
- Increased service intervals by up to 2.5 times
- Extreme Pressure & Temperature properties with increased performance under load
- Reduced friction leads to fewer breakdowns
- Proven to be Inert, Non-Toxic, & Non-Corrosive
- Reduction of Vibration & Mechanical Noise
- Tungsten Disulphide Nano-Spheres provide Excellent dry lubricity (COF: 0.03) unmatched by any other substance, including Graphite or Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2)