Shipping & freightIC-3101X
Never miss a shipment
Freight is moved from city to city, coast to coast, or across the oceans. Trucks, boats and planes of all sizes and types work round the clock getting the job done. Different mechanical applications, essential for their proper operation keep these machines moving. Some of these include: engine and gear systems, conveyors, chains, cranes, compressors and other mechanical parts. Most of these operate under harsh, extreme pressure conditions, with constant friction and wear causing loss of efficiency, short maintenance cycles and equipment breakdowns.
Cost efficient. You’ll have the proof
NanoGuard® Anti-Wear & Anti Friction lubricants are based on a unique patented technology of proprietary super strong tungsten disulphide IC-3101X IF-WS₂ multilayered nano fullerene-like particles. These unique multi-layered nano-spheres lower friction and heat, thereby reducing mechanical wear
At the same time, contact pressure causes nano-spheres to release tribofilms (layers) that attach to surface asperities and smooth them, thereby extending mechanical efficiency and apparatus life along with increasing service intervals by up to 2.5 times.
Grease Alternatives are now Available
NanoGuard® products include Extreme Pressure & Extreme Temperature capable (AW / AF) Grease developed to significantly improve performance in the other vital elements of equipment, machinery & engines, developed for use in extreme heat & pressure applications.
- Significant Reduction of Wear of Mechanical Parts
- Reduction in temperature thus preventing overheating and premature failure of equipment.
- Increased service intervals by up to 2.5 times
- Optimized for lasting performance in extreme conditions
- Reduced friction leads to fewer breakdowns
- Reduction of Vibration & Mechanical Noise
- Tri-Fold reduction of friction & wear
- Improved Torque & Power Delivery
- Optimized for long lasting performance
- Reduced friction of moving parts leads to a significant reduction in energy consumption of up to 8%
- Tri-Fold Reduction in mechanical wear due to the elastic Nano-Ball Bearing effect of the IF-WS₂ particles