Space & DefenceIC-3101X
No matter the conditions, performance is sustained up to 2.5 times longer, even better in Space
NanoGuard® proprietary technology has great potential for varied applications in the Space and Defense sector, already recognized by leading industry players and customers.
NanoGuard® Anti-Wear & Anti-Friction lubricants are made of proprietary super strong tungsten disulphide Multi-Layer IC-3101X IF-WS₂ Nano-Spheres which act like Nano-Ball Bearings significantly lowering friction and heat, thereby protecting your equipment.
NanoGuard® Super performing lubricants
Operational Capacities of NanoGuard® IC-3101X IF-WS₂ increase in space, leading to a revolutionary new way of dealing with the enormous stresses of the multitude of components in space craft & their valuable systems.
Ceramic composites, carbon composites, polymeric, non-polymeric. The difference is NANO.
In addition, inorganic fullerene-like particles and nanotubes can be applied for reinforcing bulk polymers and adhesives (thermoplastics and thermosets) for various applications. Such nanoparticles will enhance the matrix’s impact absorption, strength and elasticity, as well as its resistance to friction and wear. Our inorganic fullerene-like particles and nanotubes can also be incorporated with non-polymeric media, thus forming metal and ceramic matrix composites.
- Reduced friction of moving parts leads to a significant reduction in energy consumption of up to 8%
- Tri-Fold Reduction in mechanical wear due to the elastic Nano-Ball Bearing effect of the IF-WS2particles
- Wear Reductions from 20% to 37% Recorded
- Extended Equipment & Machinery Life
- Improved Operation Costs
- Fewer Mechanical Failures
- Fewer Service Requirements by up to 2.5 times
- Reduction of Vibration & Mechanical Noise
- Unique Dry Lube Effect Protects Equipment
- Improved Machinery Torque & Power Delivery
- Optimized for lasting Performance in Extreme Conditions
- Proven to be Inert, Non-Toxic, & Non-Corrosive
- Exceptional Operating Temperatures from -460°F to 1200°F, up to 2400°F in a vacuum
- Tungsten Disulphide Nano-Spheres provide Excellent dry lubricity (COF: 0.03) unmatched by any other substance, including Graphite or Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2).