Lubrication which performs better in high heat & strain conditions
Machinery equipment utilized in the Steel Industry operates under harsh conditions of heavy loads and high temperatures. This, in addition to almost nonstop operation and constant friction, results in significant wear and tear in mechanical parts.
Excellent Heat Resistant Qualities
NanoGuard® Anti-Wear & Anti-Friction lubricants are made of proprietary super strong tungsten disulphide Multi-Layer IC-3101X IF-WS₂ Nano-Spheres which act like Nano-Ball Bearings significantly lowering friction and heat, thereby protecting your equipment.
At the same time, contact pressure causes nano-spheres to release tribofilms (layers) that attach to surface asperities and smooth them, thereby extending mechanical efficiency and apparatus life along with fuel savings.
Grease Alternatives are now Available!
NanoGuard® products include Extreme Pressure & Extreme Temperature capable (AW / AF) Grease developed to significantly improve performance in the vital elements of machinery, developed for use in extreme heat & pressure applications.
- Wear Reductions from 20% to 37% Recorded
Optimized for lasting Performance in Extreme Conditions
- Reduction in operating temperature thus preventing overheating and premature failure of equipment
- Increased service intervals by up to 2.5 times
- Extreme Pressure & Temperature properties with increased performance under load
- Reduced friction leads to fewer breakdownsProven to be Inert, Non-Toxic, & Non-Corrosive
- Exceptional Operating Temperatures from -460°F to 1200°F