Trucks & BusesIC-3101X
Protect the Engine, Extending Service Intervals
Millions of trucks and buses worldwide carry heavy loads and passengers through dense city traffic and cross country excursions every day. The engines and drive train in trucks and buses are especially exposed to wear and tear. This is due to constant operation, accumulated mileage and stop and go traffic. The result is lower vehicle performance over time, frequent breakdowns with costly service requirements and lower fuel efficiency.
Less Heat, Fewer Breakdowns
NanoGuard® Anti-Wear & Anti-Friction lubricants are made of proprietary super strong tungsten disulphide Multi-Layer IC-3101X IF-WS₂ Nano-Spheres which act like Nano-Ball Bearings significantly lowering friction and heat, thereby protecting your equipment.
At the same time, contact pressure causes nano-spheres to release tribofilms (layers) that attach to surface asperities and smooth them, thereby extending mechanical efficiency and apparatus life along with fuel savings.
Not just for Oil, Grease Alternatives are now Available
NanoGuard® products include Extreme Pressure & Extreme Temperature capable (AW / AF) Grease developed to significantly improve performance in the other vital elements machinery developed for use in extreme applications of trucks & buses.
- Tri-Fold Reduction in mechanical wear due to the elastic Nano-Ball Bearing effect of the IF-WS₂ particles
- Reduction in temperature thus preventing overheating and premature failure of equipment.
- Increased service intervals by up to 2.5 times
- Extreme Pressure & Temperature properties with increased performance under load
- Reduced friction leads to fewer breakdowns
- Reduction of Vibration & Mechanical Noise
- Optimized for lasting Performance in Extreme Conditions