Wastewater Treatment PlantsIC-3101X
Stay ahead of the game with Proprietary Nano-Tech
Machinery is an integral part of all wastewater treatment plants. The use of highly effective Nano-Lubricants lubricants in mechanical gear is vital for efficient water treatment plant machinery. This allows for continued and efficient water treatment plant operation.
NanoGuard® surface-reconditioning nano lubricants are based on a unique patented technology of proprietary super-strong tungsten disulphide IC-3101X IF-WS2 multilayered nano fullerene-like particles, which act like Nano-Ball Bearings consistently demonstrating positive effects such as reduction in friction, heat and wear & energy consumption.
Extend Machinery life, Protect Plant and Equipment
NanoGuard® nano-spheres lower friction and reduce mechanical wear whilst contact pressure causes the nano-spheres to release tribofilms (layers) which attach to surface asperities and smooth them, thereby extending mechanical equipment service requirements by up to 2.5 times.
- Reduced friction of moving parts leads to a significant reduction in energy consumption of up to 8%
- Wear Reductions from 20% to 37% Recorded
- Unique Dry Lube Effect Protects your Equipment
- Reduction in Temperature thus preventing overheating and premature failure of equipment
- Reduces treatment plant power consumption, regardless of operating speeds or loads
- Reduces treatment plant maintenance costs with extended service intervals of up to 2.5 times