Keep up with Productivity
Wind turbines are subject to constant friction and wear while operating under extreme pressure conditions with heavy loads and varying speeds. This causes significant maintenance problems with declining productivity, worsened performance, frequent breakdowns with shortened machinery life.
NanoGuard® Anti-Wear & Anti-Friction lubricants are made of proprietary super strong tungsten disulphide Multi-Layer IC-3101X IF-WS₂ Nano-Spheres which act like Nano-Ball Bearings significantly lowering friction and heat, thereby protecting your equipment.
At the same time, contact pressure causes nano-spheres to release tribofilms (layers) that attach to surface asperities and smooth them, thereby extending mechanical efficiency whilst increasing apparatus life
Lasting grease Alternatives Available
NanoGuard® products include Extreme Pressure capable (AW / AF) Grease developed to significantly improve performance in vital elements of machinery, developed for use in extreme applications.
- Significant Reduction of Wear of Mechanical Parts
- Reduction in friction thus preventing premature failure
- Increased service intervals by up to 2.5 times
- Dry Lube effect increases mechanical efficiency thus resulting in increase in energy output
- Reduced friction leads to fewer breakdowns
- Reduction of Vibration & Mechanical Noise
- Tri-Fold Reduction in mechanical wear due to the elastic Nano-Ball Bearing effect of the IF-WS₂ particles